Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh- okay.. AND another thing! oh- okay...





I met with my landlord today. Ready to cuss his muthafukin ass owt! But, he listened to me. Validated what I said. Apologized to me. Explained a broader context to misunderstandings, and maintained that my perspective was valid. He listened, didn't interrupt, and was incredibly accommodating. I guess my decision to authorize myself to be a bitch was short-lived.

It's nice, because I haven't "had to be a bitch" in years. It's fueled by rage, so I hardly notice it during the whole unfolding of the ordeal, but afterwards...

Man! That shit is draining.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I know the feeling. I'll get all ready to be a hell-raising bitch, and then something happens where I have to do a 180. Sometimes I'm actually disappointed that I don't get to get my bitch on.

argyle socks said...

You know you're right. I don't know about you, but once I feel like I've put up with morethanenough bullshit, I am kinda looking forward to what I'm about to put you through, "cuz you deserve it," right?

But yeah, I think it's one too many times of breaking somebody all the way down, only to find out that there was a misunderstanding somewhere along the way, and "oops, my bad" is not good enough to get your cracked face up off the floor- that has left me with all of this flexibility that may lead folks to think that they can take advantage of me.

Oh no, boo. "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."