Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Caffeine is a Drug!

It all started about 9 hours ago, with a completely benign thought. "You know, I bet an espresso with some chocolate would be tasty while I finish up my exam."

Sounds simple enough, right? Yeah, I thought so too.

Unfortunately, it's coming up on 1am, I have to get up for work in 5 hours, and I've just come off of digging up NKOTB songs! "Hangin' Tough... WE'RE ROUGH!!" I spent some time in old school Michael Jackson. (Mamasay Mamasa Mamakusa!!) I added some Facebook friends, and sent out about 15 bazillion e-mails. I posted some ridiculous things on friends' pages, and abused my e-mail provider like an IM utility.

Luckily, I've stopped dancing. But that exam? I bet it would be complete if I hadn't had that damn espresso!

No comments: