Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Maybe They Already Know?



[I like how the lesbian-looking one (the lesbian-looking one in the black shirt) is adamantly refusing to touch anyone!! "I'm so uncomfortable with you people that I will awkwardly clasp my hands together in front of my body, just so there's no mistaking that I do not intend to put my arms around your shoulders. Please hurry and take the picture, this is as close as you're going to get to a smile."]




I haven't officially told my boss that I'm quitting yet, but:


  1. When he walked up on me buying plane tickets yesterday I didn't minimize the screen or even try to do that awkward shoulder block.


  2. I've started bringing my camera to work, and having people all over the office take pictures with me.


  3. Sporadically throughout the day I'm sure he hears, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" followed, if not interrupted, by "SSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Then, "oh, sorry."



So, maybe he already knows?




2 comments:

Unknown said...

i would say yes, he already knows hahaha

argyle socks said...

Yeah- just wait until I tell him about the two trips i'm taking this month.

I may not have time for that raise to be fully processed afterall...

Terrible.