Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blogette III


Please drink your water.

Listen up ladies. It's just not fair to other people (me) who need to use the bathroom after you.


I don't like being assaulted by the smell of ammonia because your piss is so strong it makes my eyes burn even after you've flushed it down the toilet.

There may be other health benefits, but out of consideration for the next woman in the bathroom, please drink your water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is insane. This is brilliant.
I love the raw honesty.

Drinking my water and I ain't no lady.

Kev

argyle socks said...

Thanks, Kev.

I figure if you're not going to do it for the sake of your health, and to avert kidney failure, then how about thinking about the next woman?

It's unfair that I have to walk into a toxic cloud and make the "Sour-beer" face just to use the bathroom.

Spread the word.