Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wow!

I was just wasting valuable sleeping time surfing the net and looking at other people's blogs, when I came across this shot and heard myself say, "wow!"



Uhm- those look like fairly large breasts. They make me want to use words like, "bazoomz." Immediately, I'm reminded of Bette Middler's broadway play in Beaches, where she sings a song about the rivalry between Someone Von Titsling, and Someone Brassiere.


It's where I learned the phrase, "over the shoulder boulder holder" many years ago.


So, certainly I've seen many well-endowed women in gowns(?) on their wedding day. But for whatever reason, when I look at this photo, all I notice is her rather large breasts and wonder what other women do to hide/ornament them on the big day. Lace? Pearls? Pearly-lace? One of those shawl-things? Birds? A long train? Whatever other women do, this shot took me right back to Beaches and 9th grade.

2 comments:

Krista said...

she looks like she is struggling; eiher to hold them up or stick them out more...i can't tell. As for me i don't have enough of anything to orniment them with anything...

I was blog surfing and found this too entertaining to pass up.

argyle socks said...

On behalf of sighted people everywhere, thank you.

Thank you for not using your wedding as an excuse to prop up and show off your breasts.

Thank you for concealing them with pearly-lace or birds or something, rathen than dressing up a plunging neckline by making the fabric silk.

Thank you for not making women's backs across the nation tighten up with sympathy paine.

Thank you for not causing a fight to break out as a drunken friend/relative from his side looks a little too closely for juuust a little too long.

Thank you for sparing a female relative from being called a "bitch" as she said something like, "Oh, doesn't she look beautiful?" But her tone communicated that "beautiful" meant "like a whore".

[cue music]

Thank you. In the name of all that is decent, thank you.