Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blogette VII


Matilda's back. I gave her her chair... [sigh]

(But I kept her back support pillow!!!!)

Now, if she wants it back that's cool, I'm willing to give it to her. But, she's gonna have to ask me for it.

And, then she's gonna have to get past me pretending like I don't understand what she's talking about.

And, if she persists she's gonna have to negotiate me interrupting her to give her work to do. "Yeah, sure we can talk about that in a second. Uhm, for now I need to you disassemble this binder and make copies in triplicate, 1 should be 2-sided and 2 should be 1-sided, on green, yellow and white paper. I need you to collate and bind the copies and put everything in my box before 4:40 today."

If she's willing to endure that kinda shit, that's fine. I'm willing to give it back, she just has to show me that she wants it.

(I think she brought this from home!!)

She's been back for awhile, and she hasn't mentioned it. I don't know... Don't start no shit, wont be no shit?

I think I needed more hugs as a kid.

No comments: