Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Laaawwwd Hammercy Jesus!



This video is what first made me figure out how to spell out "lawd hammercy" a few years back! This kid cracks me up! I can't find a better copy, but the faces of the choir members, especially the kid sitting right behind him. The one just to his left goes down because he's doubling over with laughter, and the choir director (visible for just a split second on the left side of your screen) is cracking up!!

The pastor, or whoever, had to break in and snatch the mic out of his hand.

The whole scene is hilarious.

No comments: