Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jesus and Wiener Poopie




I can't believe that he said "wiener poopie" over and over again like that. Was this run on April Fool's Day?

"It has to be a young person because they put all these lines around 'Jesus.' No adult is gonna waste their time doing that."

The best is the end of the story, and the melodramatic tone as they fade out.

This reporter must have really pissed someone off at work to get this assignment!

No comments: