Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blogette VI


Things I'll do to avoid writing a paper:


"You know, this old sweatshirt sure has a lot of little lintballs all over it. Maybe it would look better if I picked them all off?"


What's worse than that?

Noticing how absurd it is and stopping only to write a blog post about it.


[sigh]

It's really bad around the wrist. Maybe I'll just clean those up and finish up my assignment...

No comments: