Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Monday, April 14, 2008

What's That Smell?

Ok- I seem to be in a potty-humor low-brow mode, so why mess with the streak?



So, there I am waiting on the elevator on my way to a function, and I'm running late. Doors open, I walk in, and "what's that smell? OMG! What is that god-awful smell?" I can't believe someone left this putrid funk in the elevator. And, just as I'm setting up in my mind that this must be the worst possible elevator scenario- trapped in a funk-filled elevator when -ding- the elevator stops, and someone I know walks in. Shit!!

What do you do? What do you do? I know this person casually; certainly not a relationship with the strength to support "I didn't do that, but it stinks like hell, huh?". So, what did I do? I engaged him in casual conversation as though I hadn't noticed the nose-burning eye-watering funk, and he returned the favor.

[sigh]

No comments: