Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where Academic Resources Go To Die...




So, I have a paper to work on and now that I'm all hooked up (I've got my ID babay!!), I figured that I would get some work done on campus.

So, I got my hot drugs from Starbucks, and got directions down to the computer lab. And, as soon as I open the door I realized, "Oh! This is where all of the outdated and donated resources go on campus."

School of Education!

Go check it out at your local university. The SOE will be clearly underfunded, the computers will be decrepit, and the rest of the equipment inside will look like it's the left overs from the B-school 3-5 cycles ago.

So much to say, so little time...

No comments: