Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

DWB

I have been in NY 5 days, count them, 5, and I have been pulled over twice by police officers. Never a ticket, never an explanation, I don't even drive a nice car.

I do like to play my music loud though.

You know who the police don't like? KRS-1. Those fuckers LOVE to pull you over and a shine bright ass lights in your face, call for back-up to surround your car and make you wait while they run your plates and check your license, only to tell you, "okay, you can go now" because they didn't find shit, when you listen to KRS-1.

What was blasting out of my speakers when they pulled me over just now?

Check out the message in a rough stylee
The real criminals are the C-O-P
You check for undercover and the one PD
But just a mere Black man, them want check me

Them check out me car for it shine like the sun
But them jealous or them vexed cause them can't afford one
Black people still slaves up til today But the Black police officer nah see it that way
Him want a salary Him want it So he put on a badge and kill people for it

My grandfather had to deal with the cops
My great-grandfather dealt with the cops
My GREAT grandfather had to deal with the cops
And then my great, great, great, great... when it's gonna stop?!


God Damn! This is some bullshit!!

No comments: