Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Have A Crush On My Neighbor.


She lives beneath me. I think that she's kinda cute, and she has really good energy (whatever that means. I think it's what you say when you don't actually know enough about a person to list their attributes that you find attractive, so you have a conversation about "energy"; who could argue with "energy"?). I once had a friend tell me that I had "very clean energy" or maybe it was a "very clean aura". Not quite sure why, but it makes me walk a little taller when I remember that. What does it mean? Not much more than he likes me.


So, I have a crush on my downstairs neighbor. I've chatted with her for all of 2.7 minutes. She reminds me of someone I went to college with.


Problem: Not sure if she's a lesbyterian. Could be, could be not. Who's this guy who's always hanging around? Lesbyterians often have male friends. I have 2! So, I'm gonna have to feel the situation out.


Here's my plan: Bake some cookies, and take them downstairs as an apology for the noise that I've made while moving all my stuff. She invites me in, and I chat her up to see if there is anything compelling beyond her "energy".


Problem with the plan: she was outside yesterday with her man friend blasting some old school funk. People who listen to old school funk don't eat cookies. It's just a fact. Also, I don't bake.


Maybe I should take her some beer instead.


Problem with beer instead: Beer costs $12. Cookie dough costs $3.


Plus I didn't make THAT much noise.

No comments: