Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Monday, May 12, 2008

For My Sister



Looks like MARTA was sufficiently embarrassed to hunt down and arrest Souljagirl. (Yuuuuu!)

Apparently, she's bipolar, and went off her meds. It's interesting to notice how this incident is being spun by different factions.

Atlanta PD:
Criminals will be caught, (expecially if you are poor and black) so don't break the law, because we will catch yo ass!


MARTA:
We will not tolerate these disruptions, (expecially if we've been publicly humiliated by an incident such as this) and we will do all that is within our power to ensure the safe and comfortable travel of our passengers. Utilizing state of the art technology, and the investigative prowess of our top-notch officers, we have arrested this woman, and MARTA remains smarta.

HER MOTHER
I was concerned about my daughter being a danger to herself or others, so I called the police and turned her in.

Her sister and ex-boyfriend have painted this as a result of failing public health systems. The public hospital, in the midst of a fiscal crisis, has devoted even less resource to helping this bi-polar woman to achieve and maintain health.

In all of this, only one thing is for certain. Well, 2.

  1. She probably will not get the help that she needs, as punitive rather than rehabilitative sentencing is what satisfies an angry mob.
  2. MARTA police will step-up their harassment of young black folks.
  3. The train didn't start to turn on her until she did that whack-ass freestyle.

No comments: