Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm Getting Married!!


Probably not soon, but who knows? That depends on circumstances that I have decided to relinquish and give over to the universe.

Remember Cinderella? Ok, I don't. I mean, I think I do, but I'm fairly certain that I have something wrong. So, remember when Cinderella lost her glass slipper, and she put out the ad that said she would marry whoever could bring it to her, and the prince showed up...

Ahh... okay, no- it was princey. The prince was all mesmerized with the masked woman, and HE put out the add that he would marry whoever could fit into the glass slipper. Yeah, that makes more sense. Why would some pauper-girl be all, "Yes, yes, yes, I am prepared to marry you, but here's the contest." No haps

Maybe I remembered it that way because I feel more like Cinerella than a dashing prince at the moment. In any case- I'm getting married. And the premise is just as absured as "the first woman who shows up with a size 6.5




So, I remembered last night that I am a HUGE fan of spumoni. HUGE!! And I was looking at pictures of the delectable delight, when I came across THIS!!!!!

Is that a spumoni truffle? Why yes it is. YES IT IS!!!

The person who can bring me a case of these gets my hand in marriage. (Initially I was just thinking one, but why sell myself short?)

Spumoni truffle!! MMMMmmmmm!!!

I'm still lactose intolerant though. So, the honeymoon may not be as romantic as they'd envisioned.





And, actually now that I think about it. You could probably actually have me for good tiramisu.



And, I've been planning for awhile to have a black forest wedding cake.



Maybe I need to marry a pastry chef? Or someone who appreciates my devotion to flavored multi-textured sugars. (A fat chick?)


Alright, off to the gym, where all the other vain sugar addicts hang out!

No comments: