Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chocolate Chex


Smells like toe-funk, tastes like chocolate. Well, "smells like toe-funk, and it turns your milk brown, too!" is probably a more honest descriptor.
Just opened up a box for some sugary breakfast, and thought that it smelled like toe funk..
I'm eating it right now.

No comments: