Ich hat 8 jahre in Deustchland gewohnen. Warum spreche ich Deutsch nicht? Scheiße!!!


This blog is a space where I've given myself permission to express my thoughts as they come to me without the pressure to clean them up, or translate them for anyone's benefit; just my naked thinking showing up as text on screen. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes poignant, sometimes absurd; kinda like me.

Three things you need to keep in mind as you read my posts:

1.) I have extremely sexy eyebrows.
2.) I didn't handpick all of those videos to the right. I love Adam Curtis, and this was my YouTube compromise.
3.) I like semicolons; I think they're fun!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Things I Learned in College (or at the University?)

1.) Women in the sciences have small breasts. I don't know why it is, I just know that it is. Women in the sciences that require them to do math and work with equations all day long- small breasts. I think it's a developmental capacity problem. During during pubescent stages, our pituitary gland can either funnel breast fat production, or the complex neural networks required for higher order math computations. I do not fully understand the causal relationship, I just know that women in the sciences have small breasts. Every now and again you may see an undergrad with large breasts. She won't last.

2.) If you go to a college on a hill, all of the women on campus will have enormous and well defined thighs. I thought I was a badass by riding a bike up a hill. Nope. The requirements of having to walk up and down hills to get across campus makes these women all look like the 4x1 alternates for the Olympics.

3.) Women who wear Tevas have low self-esteem. Again, I don't know the causal link here; can't tell you why. But, in 2008, any woman walking around with Teva sandals on is telling you that she feels bad about herself on the inside, especially if they are so worn along the heels that the shoe leans. The lesby-savvy woman may have moved on to some variant of Keen or Merrel, but a woman walking around today in Tevas. Low self-esteem. All of them.

Now that that's settled, hopefully I can get something done on this fucking paper!!

No comments: